Quality Services (QS) organization provides testing support for Devices, Retail and AWS products. The primary objective of QS organization is to provide manual software testing support. A Senior Associate, Quality Services will execute test instructions for one or more features of the product. They will have opportunity to learn changes to the product and gain conceptual understanding of the work flow.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Understand and execute instructions to test one or more device / application features
2. Contribute to training, knowledge sharing sessions on areas they work with the team
3. Experience unblocking peers when they need help
4. Identify any gaps in operating procedures / task steps and suggest changes
5. Deliver high quality meeting deadlines
6. Ensure compliance and follow all applicable policies for securing confidential information.
7. Learn conceptually the flow of work related to the project
Preferred Qualifications · Understanding about software testing · Ability to conceptually understand the flow of work
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.