• Tertiary education with a good academic track record
• At least 2 years of experience in Corporate Actions
• Strong knowledge of Corporate/Investment Banking within the Prime Brokerage space is preferred
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to prioritise heavy workloads and work efficiently in dynamic environment to meet deadlines
• An independent and proactive worker with strong communication skills
• Driven and self-motivated individual
• Team player
• Good organizational skills
• A flexible approach to work
∙ Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
∙ Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
∙ Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
∙ Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
∙ Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
∙ Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
What you can expect
The APAC Asset Services department are responsible Corporate Actions events relating to Equity and Fixed Income products. Asset Services associate will have the exposure to deal with Traders, Stock Loan counterparties and Clients in his day to day for managing various tasks such as Corporate Actions notification, payment, election management, handling Client queries and breaks solution. Associate will be supporting the day to day control tasks within the teams as well. Associate will also be representing in project, initiatives and control work within the Corporate Action department.
This role requires candidate who has aptitude for problem solving, attention to detail and building good working relationship with various internal and external stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity for any person who wishes to gain exposure to a team which brings real value add to the company.
What you will do
• Processing of instruction for Corporate Action events in an accurate, timely and consistent manner, in accordance with departmental procedures and to the agreed service level.
• Managing internal and external stakeholders on Corporate Action issues
• Adhering to documented procedures, control guidelines and compliance framework
• Attending to reconciliation breaks in accounts on a daily basis
• Ensuring that all queries are attended to and investigated promptly
• Supporting change by assisting in devising and implementing improved processes
• Participating in project initiatives and taking up ad hoc tasks as required
• Managing operational risk associated within the processes
About Bank of America
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the world
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.