PROPERTY MANAGEMENT – LEASING AND ADMINISTRATIVE POSITION
This position is for a Property Management Assistant for a residential multi-property Real Estate portfolio. The Assistant Manager is to assist the Property Manager in effectively managing the rental portfolio. In the Property Manager’s absence, the Assistant Manager will assume all responsibilities associated with accomplishing portfolio objectives as set forth by the Property Manager and the Property Owner.
· Conduct all business in accordance with Company policies and procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other Federal and States Laws.
· Complete Continued Education regarding State and Federal Tenant-Landlord Laws and Fair Housing.
· Maintain a positive attitude and implore exemplary customer service relations and communications
· Perform periodic property inspections to ensure the properties are being maintained per the Lease
· Send out renewal letters to all Tenants and Owners, 90, 60, 30 days before a lease is scheduled to end. Coordinate signing of lease extensions or new leases between Owner and Tenant.
· Coordinate, monitor and invoice all maintenance repairs needed for the property including meeting contractors on site to provide entry
· Enter all Owners, Units and Tenant information in Propertyware accounting systems
· Follow up with Tenants regarding delinquent rent and prepare and send Demand Notices
· Prepare written notices as necessary of rent increase notices, warning letters, termination notices, etc.
· Maintains awareness of local market conditions and trends. Contributes ideas to Property Manager for marketing each property and improving Tenant and Owner satisfaction.
· Answer phone calls and emails regarding Property Referrals and Prospective Tenant Leads.
· Show rental properties to prospective Applicants
· Market properties primarily on the internet and in printed media, if needed, including photography and flyer design.
· Process and screen received rental applications for prospective Tenants
· Organizes and files all applicable reports, leases, and paperwork.
· Prepare all lease paperwork, facilitate execution of the Lease Agreement and processes move-ins in Propertyware
· Facilitate all move out inspections and processes all security deposit move-out reports.
· Coordinate and post any Tenant charges ie. rents and utilities and charge and process for payment all Owner invoices and create work orders in Propertyware
· Collect Vendor W9 and Insurance Information as needed
· Communicate with homeowners regarding emergencies and repairs
Prefer a minimum of 2 years experience in residential property management.
Must have basic computer knowledge including Excel and Property Management Software – Propertyware preferred but not required. Experience with Dotloop or other DocuSign program preferred but not required.
Real Estate license preferred. Must have valid Driver’s License and means of personal transportation.
Qualified candidates should reply to this post with cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
Work Location: One location