Job DescriptionIn this job you could learn how the Logistics organization of a Fortune 500 company operates and work with a very experienced team to deliver exciting results The responsibilities for this person will include but not be limited to Involving in logistics daily operations based on stakeholders needs covering import export storage reporting analysis KPI monitoring etc. Supporting logistics operations systems or tools administrative tasks and tracking orders to ensure ontime deliveries; Working with experienced team members to identify business opportunities and handle through different improvement projects; Gaining valuable work experience in logistics operations and develop trouble shooting skills from experienced mentors; Gaining a real insight into what a career in best-in-class semiconductor firm would entail and build a valuable network of contacts; Developing an in depth understanding of logistics and supply chain processes and practical experience in all aspects of export and import trade processes; Attending internal training seminars and internal team meetings based on requirement.Qualifications1) Graduate student with major in Logistics Supply Chain management International trade Business Management or related
2) Good knowledge of Supply Chain Logistics and Data Analysis Data visualization statistics programming experience is a plus
3) Solid computer skills in Microsoft Office Products especially Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to learn logistic software quickly knowledge of Power BI is a plus
4) Fluent English skills in communication and written
5) Attention to detail and the ability to problem solve
6) Minimum 4 days a week for 6 plus monthsInside this Business GroupAs the world’s largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art — from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking ModelThis role will require an on-site presence.