Corporate Security Senior Fraud Investigator will primarily be responsible for leading in-depth investigations into allegations of fraud or misuse of revenue and marketing programs involving customers, distributors, and partners. They may also support investigation into employee code-of-conduct violations and allegations of supplier fraud. Investigations are conducted in accordance with company processes and the Intel Investigators Code of Conduct. Investigations often require partnering with various other teams such as Corporate Security personnel, Human Resources, inside and outside council, technical forensic investigators, and law enforcement agencies.
As a Senior Fraud Investigator your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Creating detailed investigative plans including research, analysis, and interviewing phases
– Conduct fact finding and investigative interviews of reporting parties, witnesses, and potential subjects of the investigation
– Conduct detailed research on people, entities, and transactional data
– Organize complex data and relationships into meaningful and relevant information
– Prepare succinct interview reports summarizing the topics discussed, observations and findings
– Prepare investigative reports which summarize complex information into executive level communications and present results and recommendations to senior leadership
Must be able to clearly communicate in English, both verbally and in written form
Additional language skills (noted below) are preferred.
Candidate must have one of the following:
– Bachelor’s Degree with 7+ years of relevant fraud investigations experience
– Master’s Degree with 5+ years of relevant fraud investigations experience
– Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) certification
– Strong leadership and investigative skills with the ability to work independently or lead a team of investigators
– Extensive experience with the use of open source techniques and tools to conduct research on companies and individuals
– Understanding of tech industry sales channels, open market and OEM eco-system
– Strong organizational skills and proven ability to prioritize tasks and projects
– Proficient in MS Office: Teams, Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint
– Experience with automation scripting, Power BI, advanced Excel, and data analytic techniques
– Investigative experience in marketing and sales incentive programs
– Ability to travel, potentially international travel for long periods of time
– Languages: Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Hebrew, French, German, Italian, Russian, Polish, Gaelic
Inside this Business GroupAs the world’s largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art — from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.Other LocationsGB,LIV,LondonPosting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.