Who are we?
ICG is developing cutting-edge Imaging solutions from the IP level into full SOC solutions, based on computer vision, and AI that will serve various corresponding markets as well as enrich vision use cases and future user experiences for the Imaging world.
Come and join a group of professionals working on the latest industry flows and tools targeting the most advanced industrial processes,
Working on a complex SoC system that includes AI Logic, Automotive ASILA-D and Camera Pipe
What will you do?
Mine engineering test data to support analytical data-driven decisions
Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and other metrics to monitor silicon test program performance
Upscale our test program efficiency by optimizing test limits, test flows and test socket elimination
Improve our production health indicators (Yield and Test time)
Collaborate with our design teams to enhance DFT and test coverage for our upcoming products
Lead third-party vendors to both implement silicon test programs and design automated test equipment (ATE) hardware that meet the market highest qualification standards
– Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
– Experience with common statistical data analysis tools
– Excellent communication skills
– At least 3 years of experience in analyzing high-volume silicon production manufacturing database
– Experience in manipulating large data sets, using statistical software or other methods to provide meaningful insights to impact engineering and project milestones
– Hands-on experience developing test programs on Automated Test Equipment (ATE)
– Experience with Object Oriented Programming (C++, Java or VBA)
– Deep understanding of common DFT techniques
– Experience in test pattern bring-up, stabilization, and failure analysis
– Experience in working closely with domestic and/or international ATE and hardware solution vendors
– Experience with conducting ATE HW design reviews
Inside this Business GroupThe mission of the Emerging Growth and Incubation (EGI) group is to create an environment to identify, incubate and scale new billion-dollar businesses leveraging Intel’s competitive advantages. EGI is a fast paced, dynamic and startup-like organization that is responsible for incubating new ideas within Intel. We have over 1500 employees globally. Our portfolio includes HW, SW, Solutions and SaaS businesses.Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.