This is one-year internship program (commit to 40 working hours weekly in July and Aug 2023; and 24 working hours per week in Sep 2023-June 2024), and main responsibilities will include:
1. Engage with internal teams to learn intel data center products.
2. New product support: assist with tasks related to the creation and development and tracking the design win status.
3. Work closely with product leaders and collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive design win deliverables.
4. Gather and organize sales data and support work activities
1. Strong verbal, written, presentation skill and communication and knowledge in statistics, data analysis and excel.
2. Team player, effectiveness both in independent and collaborative work, drive for results.
3. Detail-oriented, conscientious, and thorough
4. Highly motivated self-starter; able to take ownership of new and loosely defined tasks
Intel’s Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.