QualificationsCommercial constructionProject engineeringAutoCADRevitBluebeam
LMC Consulting Group is a leading management consulting firm in the Pacific Northwest. We have an opening for a Regional Consulting Manager to work within Microsoft’s Global Business Operations Systems (GBOS) group’s IoT Team within the Global Workplace Services (GWS). The GBOS IoT team is responsible for acting on behalf of GBOS as subject matter experts in the design, standardization, implementation and delivery of IoT system and device solutions. The Regional Consulting Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining Microsoft requirements worldwide as well as partnering with internal and external teams and Companies to track and complete projects on a global scale. They will manage multiple and concurrently active IoT projects. Design and installation projects globally. They will coordinate and manage vendors to meet deliverable timelines, create project scope of work documents, and evaluate vendor bids for correctness and compliance with Microsoft standards and requirements. Supplier will assist with audits of the IoT processes and systems in Microsoft owned and leased sites.
The RDM will report directly to the Microsoft Sr Group Manager and Program Lead
· The RDM is directly in charge of the global Delivery Team
· The RDM will have a seat at the internal Governance Team to stay in tune with day-to-day Operations, workflow, identify areas of improvement within the org (be it in regard to Products, Personnel, of Processes)
· The RDM will oversee Design Phase of Product, Personnel, and/or Process vetting/development/testing phases.
· The RDM will be responsible for tracking QBR reporting metrics and Labor Force justification.
· The RDM will ensure the right Labor Resources are engaged to support Standard and Non-Standard types of projects in direct support of MS Corporate sites and Clientele an, ever changing business needs.
· The RDM will see to it regular service/maintenance oversight is carried out by the approved suppliers in conjunction with the Microsoft Digital (responsible for Tracking, Triaging, and validating all IoT Service Tickets are resolved within Compliance requirements).
· The RDM will engage necessary stakeholders to stay abreast of Change Management and business requirement changes, including updates (and not limited) to REFCOE Design, MTC Design, Tech Link Design, MSSPACE, MSPKC, Project Insight, Regional RACI(s), and Microsoft Digital Requirements to keep the Delivery Team in sync with the changing organizational landscape.
· The PM will be responsible for identifying local code requirements, state/country laws, ADA compliance, Fire Department regulations, and typical International Building Code during project design and implementation.
· RDM shall have an advanced level of knowledge of IoT devices, commercial construction, and installation and maintenance of IoT devices.
· The RDM must be willing to travel and conduct meetings during off-US business hours in order to support international customers.
Ideal qualifications and experience:
· 5+ years of experience in a IoT Device Project Engineering/Technical Role – managing the deployment of physical IoT device systems (end user, integrator or other acceptable) – NOTE: Other similar experience will be considered.
· 5+ Year experience in the design and/or installation of integrated IoT device systems, preferably gained in a technical field engineering capacity.
· Subject matter experts in IoT devices include installation practices, electrical code, equipment selection, equipment configuration and various codes.
· Experience with AutoCAD, Revit, BIM and BlueBeam is a plus
· Must be proficient or willing to learn AutoCAD/BIM for creation and manipulation of 2D & 3D building layout drawings.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 – $160,000.00 per year
all candidates must be fully vaccinated
Work Location: Remote