GUEST EXPERIENCE LEADER
This posting is for a role with an independent McDonald’s franchisee.
We are hiring motivated part-time Guest Experience Leaders!
Start moving forward safely today – McDonald’s corporate-owned and franchise restaurants have over 50 procedures in place to help ensure the safety and wellbeing of Crew Members, customers, and the community.
Start building your future today – Build your skills through world-class training and pursue your education. We offer college tuition assistance, free high school completion programs, free English language classes, and even career advising to help employees achieve their goals.
Start a flexible schedule today – Get a job that fits your life and encourages you to balance what’s important to you.
Start a feel-good moment and start your application today!
The Guest Experience Leader interacts with the guest at every stage of the Customer Journey by:
Checking in with guests to inquire about the food and restaurant experience, ensuring that they have everything they need
· Expertly handle guest concerns and know when it is appropriate to bring an issue to management
· Assisting guests with the self-order kiosks and troubleshooting common issues
· Partnering with other restaurant employees to ensure that the restaurant is clean, well maintained, and ready to meet guests’ needs at all times
· Paying special attention to assist families with children and guests with special needs (e.g., getting down on one knee when talking to a child, carrying trays, helping to find seating)
· Sharing the latest restaurant promotions and special offers with guests, including deals on the Mobile Order & Pay app
· Identifying potential areas of improvement and sharing these opportunities with management
Great first job!
Work with your friends
COLLEGE TUITION ASSISTANCE: UP TO $3000/YEAR
Flexible work schedule to accommodate school/sports schedules
Grade bonuses paid out each semester for 3.0 or better
WASHINGTON: Adults: $15.25/hour