QualificationsContinuous integrationAzurePowerShellDevOpsCommunication skillsBachelor of ScienceBachelor’s degree
Title: Service Engineer/Site Reliability Engineer
Location: Redmond WA
· Based on membership of specific Azure Active Directory security group get list of AAD Apps and identify for those the expiration of their secrets and generate proactive Azure alert for secrets close to expiration.
· Develop and improve the tools and services to necessary to support the DevOps model and eliminate manual work through automation.
· In-depth data analysis to identify service trends and make necessary adjustments and improvements.
· Apply availability, performance, and scalability expertise to ensure Liquid services continue to meet partner expectations.
· Constantly improve customer experience through quantitative service monitoring, alerting, and the use of data and operational dashboards
· BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding, or equivalent practical experience
· Familiarity with common software design principles
· 3+ years of relevant software design and development in C#
· 3+ years of relevant software design and development in PowerShell
· Strong experience with Azure stack and automaton of Azure platform
· Experience with the DevOps model
· Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks
· Strong communication skills
· Experience with Continuous Integration and Release Pipelines with quality gates
PowerShell, CICD and azure
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $60.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate: