At Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI), we build the future of the cloud for Enterprises as a diverse team of fellow creators and inventors. We act with the speed and attitude of a start-up, with the scale and customer focus of the leading enterprise software company in the world.
Values are OCI’s foundation and how we deliver excellence. We strive for equity, inclusion, and respect for all. We are committed to the greater good in our products and our actions. We are constantly learning and taking opportunities to grow our careers and ourselves. We challenge each other to stretch beyond our past to build our future.
You are the builder here. You will be part of a team of smart, motivated, and diverse people and given the autonomy and support to do your best work. It is a dynamic and flexible workplace where you’ll belong and be encouraged.
Oracle is aggressively investing in the Oracle Cloud to provide the broadest, most comprehensive cloud in the industry. Only Oracle offers a complete suite of integrated services that include applications as a service, platform as a service, and infrastructure as a service – eliminating the data and business process fragmentation that come with cloud silos.
Our mission is to provide our customers with best-in-class compute, storage, networking, database, security, and an ever-expanding set of foundational cloud-based services. This is your chance to be part of this exciting team that offers data management services in the cloud.
What you’ll do:
· As a Senior Director of Demand Planning, you will manage a team that is responsible for aggregating all up OCI demand across large customers and organic needs of the business, advising on stocking of finished goods inventory & running the workflow of sending hardware to Oracle’s data centers.
· Define key business metrics, generate regular reporting on metrics & provide insights on demand accuracy & supply attainment
· Collaborate with finance and understand implications to capex, liability and opex for OCI business. Make recommendations to improve capacity operations & financials and drive a cohesive strategy across all stakeholders.
· Drive cross org projects for capacity operations and improve existing processes
· Drive budgeting and headcount planning for the team
· Oversight or advising on ad-hoc strategic initiatives at the request of Oracle executive management
· Mentor and grow a team to scale with the size of the business.
What you’ll need:
· 15+ years of professional experience in business operations, supply chain or finance
· Passion for data and numbers with a curious mind
· Familiarity with corporate reporting and standard performance metrics
· Strong analysis and reporting skills with attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to collect, organize, and display data in a consumable format
· Successfully led and delivered projects requiring collaboration across a diverse set of stakeholders from engineering teams, operation, finance, and senior leadership teams
· Strong history of operational process improvement
· Experience in working across business units and with cross-functional collaboration
· Good relationship leadership skills, able to work across global teams who may not have a financial background
· BA/BS degree with a business, engineering, or technical major preferred
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, after a conditional offer has been extended.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.