The Workplace Operations Associate is a self-starter and will perform critical tasks required to maintain a functional and efficient office facility at Giga Nevada. The position involves all aspects of customer service and requires a positive and professional attitude while fulfilling requests from internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be very organized, able to juggle multiple priorities, and execute various clerical and manual tasks in a fast-paced environment.
· Ticket Management: Drafts task lists during audits and submits tickets as needed for maintenance repairs and furniture replacement to internal stakeholders.
· Inventory Management: Responsible for ongoing inventory management, cleanliness of storage space(s) and routine ordering of office supplies and furniture managed by the Workplace Team.
· Furniture Assembly: Responsible for routine assembly of office furniture including but not limited to desks, office chairs, cabinets, and storage shelves.
· Event Support: Provides event support to Workplace team through event set-up, staffing and cleanup of events.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong background in customer service and a can-do attitude
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook/Excel/PowerPoint/Teams)
· Excellent interpersonal skills – professional and mature manner when interacting with our internal clients, the department staff, and our vendors
· Adept at managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and eager to learn and try new tasks
· Available to work any shift, including nights and weekends as needed to meet business needs
· Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
· Willing to sit, stand, bend, stoop for long periods of time
· Ability to learn to handle and use small power tools
· Ability to wear PPE: safety glasses, vests, safety shoes, and hard hats
· Able to lift 50+ Lbs.
· Willingness to get forklift certified (valid driver’s license required)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.10 per hour
Work Location: One location